Abkit, Bekunis, Nature's Gentle Laxative Herbal Tea, 2.83 oz (Discontinued Item)
By Abkit4 Reviews
Shipping Weight: 0.57 lbs (0.26 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: ABK-14460
- UPC Code: 020065144600
- Package Quantity: 2.83 oz
- Dimensions: 3.25 x 3.25 x 5.5 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Gentle Overnight Relief of Constipation
- 100% Natural Senna Tea
Nature's Night Cap for Gentle Relief and Regularity
Bekunis works in harmony with your body to relieve simple constipation when needed.
Bekunis stimulates the large bowel during the night to naturally induce smooth, comfortable regularity in the morning.
Bekunis Herbal Tea contains exclusively the fruit and the leaves of the Senna Plant - regarded the world over as the ultimate natural laxative. Backed up by years of research and highest quality standards Bekunis is one of the world's leading products for natural and dependable relief.
- For relief of occasional constipation
- This product generally produces bowel movement on 6 to 12 hours.
- Adults and children 6 years and over use one rounded teaspoon per cup.
- Add boiling water, let steep for about 20 minutes, then pour off.
- Add honey or lemon to taste.
- One cup daily, preferably in the evening.
- Children under 6 consult a doctor.
Do not use
- When abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor
- For more than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding of fail to have a bowel movement after each use of a laxative. These can be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Foil sealed for your protection. Do not use if inner silver foil seal is broken or missing.
Close container after use and store in a dry, cool place.
|Active Ingredient (in each teaspoon)||Purpose|
|Sennosides 23 mg from Senna Fruits 75% and Senna Leaves 25%||Stimulant Laxative|
|Inactive Ingredients: None.|
No sugar, salt, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I find this product to be extremely good. It works very well for me (where similar products do not). I am totally satisfied with it. (And hope that it continues to be produced as it is an excellent product.) I have recently been having trouble sourcing it in Australia.