- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Clinically Proven
- Exclusive Formula
- From the Makers of Kwai Garlic
- Maintain Healthy Emotional balance
- Dietary Supplement
- Klosterfrau Healthcare Group
Kira Promotes Healthy Emotional Balance & Well Being
- Kira's advanced Ll 160 formula contains all of the essential constituents in this proven combination to unlock the benefits of St. John's Wort. Every Kira tablet is formulated to deliver the right dose that gets results, with the proven amounts of hyperforin, hypericin, and flavonoids. Kira's ingredients work together to support a healthy balance among the brain's chemical messengers to promote a feeling of well-being. Other brands may try to make generic St. John's Wort Claims based on Kira's extensive scientific research, but only Kira's Ll 160 formula has been proven in over 23 clinical studies.
- For optimum results based on Kira's clinical studies, take 1 Kira tablet 3 times a day for at least 2 to 4 weeks. Kira's safety profile also supports longer term use.
- Kira is non-habit forming, does not have a sedative effect and has no interactions with alcohol. No interaction with caffeine has been observed. Kira is free from preservatives, yeast and gluten.
Take 1 tablet, 3 times daily with water at meal times.
Sucrose, lactose (milk), cellulose, talc, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, silica, acacia, titanium dioxide color, magnesium stearate, vegetable oil, polyvinylpyrrolidone, white beeswax, carnauba wax.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. Do not give to children under the age of 12 unless directed by a physician.
Recent data suggest that if you are taking any drug product, and in particular a blood-thinner or anti-organ rejection medicine or HIV/AIDS medicine, you should consult with your healthcare practitioner to avoid any interactions with St. John's Wort. St. John's Wort, and certain other food/herbal products, may affect Cytochrome P-450 enzyme activity within the body, a normal metabolic pathway that is also affected by certain drug products.
When taking this product, use caution in exposure to excessive sunlight.
Blister pack ensures freshness, safety and convenience.
Do not use if blister is broken. As with other supplements, keep out of reach of children.
Keep in cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|St. John's Wort Extract (flower & leaves) (hypericum perforatum L.)||300 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|
It took some trial and error to find the right dose but it was worth the effort. While most take 2-3 pills a day I found that taking only a 1/2 tablet every other day is what fits my system. I have been taking it at this dose for about 9 months now and find I sleep better, am less anxious, can think more clearly and am less depressed. Higher doses had side effects like insomnia and increased anxiety, if you get either of these problems try lowering the dosage amount or increasing the time between doses before just giving up. I tried other brands and found them to be quite different in effect. For example, one left me very sensitive to bright light while this one doesn't have that effect at all. If you tried brand x and it didn't work, don't lose hope, just try a different brand.
Dr. Norman Rosenthal, a research psychiatrist at the National Institute of Mental Health recommends Kira St. John's Wort, so I totally trust this brand. However, having said that, I stopped using it because it caused an unwanted side effect(sexual dysfunction). I am very sensitive to SSRI's, and apparently the active ingredient in St. John's Wort elevated my serotonin levels to the point of anorgasmia. I've already been through that with an SSRI, and I don't need a repeat performance. I've switched to a combination of Rhodiola Rosea and Holy Basil, and I have had wonderful results. For those who don't have this unpleasant side effect with St. John's Wort, then this would be the brand to trust.
Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Apr 02, 2015
I took a bunch of supplements for anxiety and depression, this had a mild effect.
Great St. John's Wort Health Supplement!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015
Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good!
Abkit, Kira, St. John's Wort, 45 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
Posted by 4804969465515582729 on Jan 11, 2014
personal is not anything particularly very low activity. have a look at some other brand
Valuable product being discontinued - please help
Posted by Reviewer2435245 on Jul 30, 2013
I, like many others, have found Kira St. John's Wort to be the most effective brand in helping to treat my depression. I was dismayed when I received an email from iHerb today informing me that the product was being discontinued by the manufacturer. I would like to encourage everyone who has benefited from this product to contact the manufacturer and urge them to reconsider. The website is www.enzymatictherapy.com, search for 'Kira St. John's Wort' and either send an email or contact them directly at 800.783.2286. Thank you for your advocacy.
Best non prescription antidepressant
Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jul 16, 2013
I've read a lot about SJW and tried various brands with absolutely no results, I insisted till I was made aware of this version which I find makes itself noticed in just a couple days of suggested dosing.