Abkit, Kira, St. John's Wort, 45 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
By Abkit169 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Product Code: ABK-73045
- UPC Code: 718261730450
- Package Quantity: 45 Tablets
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 2.6 x 4.6 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Clinically Proven
- Exclusive Formula
- From the Makers of Kwai Garlic
- Maintain Healthy Emotional balance
- Dietary Supplement
- Klosterfrau Healthcare Group
Kira Promotes Healthy Emotional Balance & Well Being
- Kira's advanced Ll 160 formula contains all of the essential constituents in this proven combination to unlock the benefits of St. John's Wort. Every Kira tablet is formulated to deliver the right dose that gets results, with the proven amounts of hyperforin, hypericin, and flavonoids. Kira's ingredients work together to support a healthy balance among the brain's chemical messengers to promote a feeling of well-being. Other brands may try to make generic St. John's Wort Claims based on Kira's extensive scientific research, but only Kira's Ll 160 formula has been proven in over 23 clinical studies.
- For optimum results based on Kira's clinical studies, take 1 Kira tablet 3 times a day for at least 2 to 4 weeks. Kira's safety profile also supports longer term use.
- Kira is non-habit forming, does not have a sedative effect and has no interactions with alcohol. No interaction with caffeine has been observed. Kira is free from preservatives, yeast and gluten.
Take 1 tablet, 3 times daily with water at meal times.
Sucrose, lactose (milk), cellulose, talc, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, silica, acacia, titanium dioxide color, magnesium stearate, vegetable oil, polyvinylpyrrolidone, white beeswax, carnauba wax.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. Do not give to children under the age of 12 unless directed by a physician.
Recent data suggest that if you are taking any drug product, and in particular a blood-thinner or anti-organ rejection medicine or HIV/AIDS medicine, you should consult with your healthcare practitioner to avoid any interactions with St. John's Wort. St. John's Wort, and certain other food/herbal products, may affect Cytochrome P-450 enzyme activity within the body, a normal metabolic pathway that is also affected by certain drug products.
When taking this product, use caution in exposure to excessive sunlight.
Blister pack ensures freshness, safety and convenience.
Do not use if blister is broken. As with other supplements, keep out of reach of children.
Keep in cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|St. John's Wort Extract (flower & leaves) (hypericum perforatum L.)||300 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|
iHerb Customer Reviews
It took some trial and error to find the right dose but it was worth the effort. While most take 2-3 pills a day I found that taking only a 1/2 tablet every other day is what fits my system. I have been taking it at this dose for about 9 months now and find I sleep better, am less anxious, can think more clearly and am less depressed. Higher doses had side effects like insomnia and increased anxiety, if you get either of these problems try lowering the dosage amount or increasing the time between doses before just giving up. I tried other brands and found them to be quite different in effect. For example, one left me very sensitive to bright light while this one doesn't have that effect at all. If you tried brand x and it didn't work, don't lose hope, just try a different brand.
Dr. Norman Rosenthal, a research psychiatrist at the National Institute of Mental Health recommends Kira St. John's Wort, so I totally trust this brand. However, having said that, I stopped using it because it caused an unwanted side effect(sexual dysfunction). I am very sensitive to SSRI's, and apparently the active ingredient in St. John's Wort elevated my serotonin levels to the point of anorgasmia. I've already been through that with an SSRI, and I don't need a repeat performance. I've switched to a combination of Rhodiola Rosea and Holy Basil, and I have had wonderful results. For those who don't have this unpleasant side effect with St. John's Wort, then this would be the brand to trust.