Abra Therapeutics, Cold and Flu Bath, Camphor & Menthol, 17 oz (482 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Soothes Cold & Flu Discomfort
- Pure Essential Oils
- Pure Desert Minerals
- Pure Organic Herbal Extracts
- Organic for Over 30 Years
Formulated for Powerful Relief
- Organic Herbals
- Pure Essential Oils
- Dissolves Easily
- No Uncomfortable Rock Salt
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Fragrances or Colors
- No Animal Testing
- No Animal Ingredients
Soothes Cold & Flu Discomfort
ABRA Therapeutic Baths start with highly concentrated botanical infusions of organically grown roots, leaves, barks, flowers and therapeutic essential oils to provide the entire spectrum of plant nutrients to your body. ABRA Baths contain only natural, nutrient-rich minerals that soften skin and create an ideal delivery system for dispersing our proprietary botanical infusions. ABRA botanicals do not float to the surface and away from your skin. Instead, bio-available herbal nutrients stay suspended in water to nourish your cells.
Pour desired amount into running bath water. Swirl to dissolve. Relax in bath for 20-30 minutes. Safe for spas and hot tubs.
A natural blend of Mojave Desert minerals; sodium borate and soda ash; sodium sesqui carbonate, sea salt, trace minerals, organic olive oil (olea euoropaea), organic extracts of echinacea (echinacea purpurea), sage leaves (salvia officinalis), lemon balm (melissa officinalis), dandelion (taraxicum officinale), bearberry (arctostaphylos uva-ursi), bay laurel (laurus nobilis); essential oils of camphor (cinnamomum camphora), eucalyptus (eucalyptus citriodora), peppermint (mentha piperita), rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis), tea tree (melaleuca alternifolia).