- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Softens Rough Skin
- Pure Essential Oils
- Pure Desert Minerals
- Pure Organic Herbal Extracts
- Organic for Over 30 Years
Formulated for Powerful Relief
- Dissolves Easily
- No Uncomfortable Rock Salt
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Fragrances or Colors
- No Animal Testing
- No Animal Ingredients
Softens and Conditions Rough, Chapped Skin
ABRA Therapeutic Baths start with highly concentrated botanical infusions of organically grown roots, leaves, barks, flowers and therapeutic essential oils to provide the entire spectrum of plant nutrients to your body. ABRA Baths contain only natural, nutrient-rich minerals that soften skin and create an ideal delivery system for dispersing our proprietary botanical infusions. ABRA botanicals do not float to the surface and away from your skin. Instead, bio-available herbal nutrients stay suspended in water to nourish your cells.
Pour desired amount into running bath water. Swirl to dissolve. Relax in bath for 20-30 minutes. Safe for spas and hot tubs.
A natural blend of Mojave Desert minerals, sodium borate and soda ash, sodium sesqui carbonate, sea salt, trace minerals, organic olive oil (olea europaea), natural Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols), organic extracts of calendula (calendula officinalis), alfalfa (medicago sativa), borage (borago officinalis), lemon balm (melissa officinalis), marshmallow (althaea officinalis), rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis), yarrow (achillea millifolium), arnica (arnica montana), comfrey (symphytum officinalis), st. john's wort (hypericum perforatum), sage (salvia officinalis), olive leaf (olea europaea), essential oils of ginger (zingiber officinalis), lemon (citrus limonum), rose geranium (pelargonium graveolens), chamomile (chamaemelum nobile), and palmarosa (cymbopogon martinii).