Actipet, Glucosamine + Bacon Chews for Dogs, Natural Bacon Flavor, 90 Chewable Tablets
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Because Pet Food Alone is Not Enough
- #1 P.L.A.Y. Rated - Pure, Loyal, Active, Yummy
- Plus Chondroitin
- Pet Supplement
For Use in Canines Only:
Specifically formulated for dogs to support and help maintain normal, healthy joint function.
|1-30 lbs:||Give 1 Tablet Daily|
|31-60 lbs:||Give up to 2 Tablets Daily|
|Over 61 lbs:||Give up to 3 Tablets Daily|
Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose, magnesium stearate, natural bacon and chicken flavor, silica.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; with diabetes or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; with a history of urinary tract stones; with known allergies to shellfish. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Active Ingredients per Chewable Tablet:|
|Glucosamine HCl (shellfish)||500 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||400 mg|
iHerb Customer Reviews
She's more mobile and energetic. Even the vet is impressed. I only give her 1 a day as her pet food also contains condroitin, glucosamine and omega 3. This gives it an added boost. I noticed improvements after a few weeks. The dog thinks they are tasty and gobbles them down