Adagio, Wu Yi Oolong, Loose Tea, 2 oz (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Light Will Not Damage Leaves - Lid Specially Coated
- Look Inside - Clearly Better
- Oolong Tea From China
- 25 Cups
Wu Yi Oolong grows defiantly in the gaps of mountainous rock, resulting in both arduous and spellbindingly beautiful cultivation. It lends itself well to multiple infusions, each cup revealing another nuance of this tea's complex flavor.
Easy to Make
Use two teaspoons per cup, steep in boiling water for seven minutes - and enjoy.
Good for you
No calories, sweeteners or preservatives.
This tea was not as I expected. I have had many brands of oolong tea and this one is the worst. I contacted Adagio and tried a few tips - but am still disappointed. The only cool thing was the container - but I'm not sure it was worth $10.