Advance Physician Formulas, Inc., AHCC (Activated Hexose Correlated Compound), 500 mg, 60 Capsules
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Ray Sahelian, M.D.
- Immune Support Killer Cell Function
- Doctor Formulated
- Dietary Supplement
Formulated by Medical Doctor Ray Sahelian, M.D. Bestselling Author and Nutrition Expert
AHCC, Active Hexose Correlated Compound is a proprietary compound produced by cultivation and enzymatic modification of several species of mushroom mycelia.
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules in the morning on an empty stomach or as recommended by your health care provider.
Gelatin, vegetable magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Bottle: 60 Capsules|
|Amount Per Capsule||% DV|
AHCC Proprietary Blend
|† Daily Value or Recommended Daily Intake not established.|