- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Innovative Research • Scientific Integrity
- Andrographis Paniculata
- 60 Serving
- Dietary Supplement
- 100% Vegetarian
- GMP Manufacturing • Independent Testing • Quality Assured
Discussion: Andrographis paniculata is an herb traditionally used in Chinese Medicine, Ayurvedic medicine and Scandinavian medicine, and its effectiveness is supported by at least 7 well-structured clinical trials.
Adult Dosage: Take 2 capsules daily, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
AOR guarantees that no ingredients not listed on the label have been added to the product. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, dairy, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish, or any animal byproduct.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking isoniazid, anticoagulants, antiplatelet or hypotensive medications or supplements, immunosuppressants, erectile dysfunction-type products, any other nitrate- containing medications or supplements, any other medication, or for use beyond 7 days. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are elderly or have duodenal ulcers and/or esophageal reflux. Consult a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) doctor if you have yin deficiency with up-flaming fire or deficiency-cold of the spleen and stomach. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are allergic to plants of the Acanthaceae family. Some people may experience gastric discomfort, vomiting and/or loss of appetite. This product is not suitable for children and is for short term use only.
Do not use if seal under cap is broken.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Andrographis paniculata (10:1)||900 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|