Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Nattokinase Ultra, 60 Veggie Caps
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Innovative Research Scientific Integrity
- 60 Servings
- Dietary Supplement
- 100% Vegetarian
- GMP Manufacturing
- Independent Testing
- Quality Assured
Discussion: Nattokinase is a serine proteinase produced during the fermentation of the traditional Japanese condiment natto by probiotic Bacillus subtilis.
Take 1 capsule daily with/without food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
AOR guarantees that no ingredients not listed on the label have been added to the product. Contains no vitamin K, wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, dairy, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproducts.
Do not use if seal under cap is broken.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking any other health products, prescription medications or if you have a medical condition. Nattokinase is not to be taken in conjunction with anticoagulants or blood thinners, such as warfarin and aspirin.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Nattokinase† (20 000 FU/g)‡||100 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.
‡Fibrinolytic Units per gram.