Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Vinpo·15, 90 Veggie Caps
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Innovative Research
- Scientific Integrity
- Advanced Series
- Supports Cerebral Metabolism
- Vinpocetine (Ethyl Apovincamine)
- Dietary Supplement
- 100% Vegetarian
- GMP Manufacturing
- Independent Testing
- Quality Assured
Vinpo-15 is vinpocetine (ethyl apovincamine), an alkaloid originally identified in the periwinkle (vinca minor). Studies support vinpocetine's ability to support optimal brain function, improving brain metabolism through increasing cerebral microcirculation and the delivery of glucose and oxygen across the blood-brain barrier, while increasing ATP synthesis. Unlike Ginkgo biloba, vinpocetine does not interact with anticoagulant ("blood thinning") medications such as warfarin (Coumadin).
Adult Dosage: Take one to three capsules daily with food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Capsule: hypromellose, potassium acetate, gellan gum, water.
AOR guarantees that no ingredients not listed on the label have been added to the product. Contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproducts.
Do not use if seal under cap is broken.
Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
(from Voacanga africana seed)
|†Daily Value not established.|