African Red Tea Imports, Egyptian Black Cumin Seed, 500 mg, 100 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- May Help Support the Immune System, Asthma and Allergies
- Dietary Supplement
"Black cumin seed has been used as a natural health aid for thousands of years"
Adults take 1 to 2 capsules 2 or 3 times daily with meals. Children 3-12 years old one capsule daily or as recommended by your doctor
Modified vegetable cellulose gum, vegetable magnesium stearate
Quality Guaranteed. Black Seed Capsules are made from only pure Organic Black Cumin Seeds from Egypt. This product is 100% alcohol free. The capsules are manufactured fresh without the use of chemicals or heat.
Do not use if you are pregnant. If you are nursing, diabetic or taking prescribed medication, consult a licensed qualified health care professional ("Physician") before using this product.
Keep tightly sealed in dry place. Do not expose to excessive heat.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Organic Black Cumin Seed (Nigella sativa L.)||500 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|