African Red Tea Imports, Egyptian Black Cumin Seed, 90 Soft Gel Capsules (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Soft Gel Oil
- May Support the Immune System
Black Cumin (Nigella sativa) Seed Oil is 35% more concentrated than the raw seed. It is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids, known as essential fatty acids (Linoleic and Linolenic acid). The FDAs, consisting of alpha-Linolenic acid (omega-3) and Linoleic acid (omega-6), are the building blocks of cells and are substances that cannot be manufactured in the body, and thus must be taken in as supplements or through high-EFA foods.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1-2 capsules daily with food.
Unrefined cold-pressed virgin black cumin (nigella saliva) seed oil.
Gelatin (bovine, USP, halal); glycerin (vegetable, USP, kosher); purified water.
Organic Black Seed for Egypt
Alcohol Free & Solvent FreeNaturally pure, free of preservatives, chemicals and colorants. Cold pressed and hexane free.
Store in a cool, dark place, away from direct heat and sunlight.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules (1000 mg)|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1 g||1.5%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||1%|
|Black Cumin (seed) oil||1 g||n/a|
|Omega-3 (ALA) 0.3% Omega-6 LA 58.8% Omega-9 (OA) 22%|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|