- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- May Provide Relief For Cough Cold & Respiratory Infections
South African Flora is well known for its beauty and biodiversity, and the plant extract Pelargonium sidoides DC is set to become the ultimate South African panacea for coughs, colds and respiratory problems. Pelargonium has a long and distinguished pedigree as a traditional remedy for treatment of gastrointestinal disorders and infections of the respiratory tract including tuberculosis.
Children (with respiratory system infections):
Under age 6: 5-10 drops, 3 times daily.
6-12 Years: 10-20 drops, 3 times daily.
12 Years +: 20-30 drops, 3 times daily.
Adults (with respiratory system infections):
Acute Cases: 20-30 drops, 3 times daily.
Chronic Cases: 10-20 drops, 3 times daily.
Kosher certified vegetable glycerin, purified water (pH neutral), and geranium root-pelargonium sidoides TincTract.
This product is not tested on animals and is free of sugar
Cautions: Continue use of product for a few days after symptoms disappear to prevent reoccurrence. Do not use during pregnancy and lactation. This product should be avoided by hypertensive and those with severe liver and kidney diseases.
Keep out of reach of children.
Protect from light.
Store below 25C in a dry place.
Should the condition not improve within 4 days please consult your health-care professional.
|Serving Size: 1/4 teaspoon (1.23 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: Approx. 48|
|Amounts Per Teaspoon||% Daily Value*|
|*Contains less than 2%
Daily values not established