African Red Tea Imports, Zembrin, Sceletium Tortuosum, 25 mg, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- "May Elevate Mood and Decrease Anxiety"
- Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Certified
Product Name: Zembrin
Sceletium / Kanna / Kougoed
Zembrin a standardized extract of the native South African plant sceletium tortuosum with the trade name Zembrin
1 capsule a day.
Maltodextrine, silicon dioxide
Free of corn, yeast, wheat, soy, salt, sugar and dairy products and formulated without the use of preservatives, artificial colors or flavor. Suitable for vegetarians.
Dry Extract of cultivated sceletium tortuosum
Do not use during pregnancy or while breast feeding. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Zembrin (sceletium tortuosum extract)||25 mg||**|
|**%Daily Value not established|