Air Scense, Air Sense, Vanilla, 7 fl oz (207 ml)
By Air Scense13 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.59 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Product Code: ARS-73007
- UPC Code: 011013730075
- Package Quantity: 7 fl oz (207 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.7 x 1.7 x 7.7 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Naturally Refreshes & Neutralizes the Air
- With Essential Oils
Only the purest essential oils and plant extractives are used to make this remarkable air neutralizer. Here's why essential oils are so important to you:
- They are natural. Air Scense contains no artificial ingredients or synthetic perfumes.
- Unlike conventional air fresheners and deodorizers which only mask odors, essential oils safely attract and neutralize even the strongest odors.
- They are a form of aroma therapy, so they relax and uplift you as they work.
- Essential oils are concentrated. One spray is all you need to rejuvenate your environment with a natural, pleasing essence.
With 3000 sprays in every bottle, you'll enjoy this extraordinary air neutralizer for a long time. Clearly, Air Scense makes great sense.
Shake well, then spray to freshen the air or dissolve problem odors.
Caution: If sprayed in eye, flush well with generous amounts of water and seek medical help. Not for internal consumption. If ingested, do not induce vomiting. Seek medical help. Keep out of reach of children.
Not tested on animals
To avoid damage to furniture or plastics, do not spray directly on surfaces.
Contains pure vanilla bean in grain alcohol/water solution.
iHerb Customer Reviews
The scent is nice but there's not much spray action and it doesn't cover up odours as hoped for. I would say this might be good for freshening drawers and wardrobes, but it doesn't do much in a large open room.
It's a very subtle scent that is best used in small, enclosed places, like bathrooms. I tried using it in my kitchen but the scent was too weak. More effective in my bathrooms. This smells different from the vanilla essence used in food, not offensive, just not as sweet as I would like it to be.