Air Scense, Air Sense, Vanilla, 7 fl oz (207 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Naturally Refreshes & Neutralizes the Air
- With Essential Oils
Only the purest essential oils and plant extractives are used to make this remarkable air neutralizer. Here's why essential oils are so important to you:
- They are natural. Air Scense contains no artificial ingredients or synthetic perfumes.
- Unlike conventional air fresheners and deodorizers which only mask odors, essential oils safely attract and neutralize even the strongest odors.
- They are a form of aroma therapy, so they relax and uplift you as they work.
- Essential oils are concentrated. One spray is all you need to rejuvenate your environment with a natural, pleasing essence.
With 3000 sprays in every bottle, you'll enjoy this extraordinary air neutralizer for a long time. Clearly, Air Scense makes great sense.
Shake well, then spray to freshen the air or dissolve problem odors.
Caution: If sprayed in eye, flush well with generous amounts of water and seek medical help. Not for internal consumption. If ingested, do not induce vomiting. Seek medical help. Keep out of reach of children.
Not tested on animals
To avoid damage to furniture or plastics, do not spray directly on surfaces.
Contains pure vanilla bean in grain alcohol/water solution.
The scent is nice but there's not much spray action and it doesn't cover up odours as hoped for. I would say this might be good for freshening drawers and wardrobes, but it doesn't do much in a large open room.
It's a very subtle scent that is best used in small, enclosed places, like bathrooms. I tried using it in my kitchen but the scent was too weak. More effective in my bathrooms. This smells different from the vanilla essence used in food, not offensive, just not as sweet as I would like it to be.
Posted by 5217103374957783602 on May 02, 2016
I like this item. That's why I ordered it. one of the three I ordered from iherb arrived in damaged condition
Posted by 4731687206024397562 on Jun 13, 2015
This does take the odors away. It states they do not animal test. The aroma is good not overpowering or heavy.
Wonderful soft smell
Posted by 4670155981592132192 on Apr 08, 2014
this is lovely and soft and seems to rid smells fast, I love spraying it on freshly washed sheets and towels....it also makes your linen cupboard smell beatiful.
Posted by CindyJHendrix on Mar 06, 2013
I am very sensitive to fragrances and can not tolerate regular air fresheners. Air Scense is truly amazing because it does not irritate my nose or bother my son who has asthma. Its a subtle scent that is not over powering like regular air fresheners. I love Vanilla and how it's leaves a pleasing aroma in my home.
Use as deoderizer for clothes
Posted by Reviewer1840416 on Feb 26, 2013
I keep this in my office at work to use on business jackets when they are ready to be washed. I know it sounds gross but sometimes i want to wear it once or twice more before washing! and this stuff works wonders! COMPLETELY covers up/removes any bad odour and lasts for days! The vanilla scent is beautiful as well!