AirBorne, Blast of Vitamin C, Lemon-Lime, 10 Effervescent Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Immune Support Supplement with Herbs, Vitamins & Minerals
- Great for Home · Work · Travel
- Add to Your Favorite Beverage!
- The Original Formula Created by a School Teacher!
- Helps Support Your Immune System
- Blast of Vitamin C - Plus 13 Vitamins, Minerals & Herbs
- Zinc, Echinacea, Vitamin C, A, E
- Gluten Free
- No Preservatives
1 Effervescent Tablet =
- 1,000 mg of Vitamin C
- High in Antioxidants (Vitamins A, C & E)
- Excellent Source of Zinc & Selenium
- 350 mg Herbal Blend including Echinacea & Ginger
Airborne Effervescent Tablets come in a variety of great-tasting flavors.
Airborne effervescent formula offers fast-acting absorption!
For adults and children 12 years and older: Drop one tablet in 4-6 oz. of water, let dissolve (about 1 minute) and drink. Repeat every 3-4 hours as necessary; no more than 3 times per day. May be used in hot or cold water.
Sorbitol, citric acid, natural lemon-lime flavor, mineral oil, sucralose.
Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Store at room temperature.
Do not take if pregnant, breastfeeding, on medication or with a known medical condition unless you have consulted a physician. Sealed with a tamper evident cap for your protection.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Each Serving Contains||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%*|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate)||2000 IU||40%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1000 mg||1667%|
|Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||30 IU||100%|
|Magnesium (as Oxide & Sulfate)||40 mg||10%|
|Zinc (as Sulfate)||8 mg||53%|
|Selenium (as Chelate)||15 mcg||21%|
|Manganese (as Gluconate)||3 mg||150%|
|Sodium (as Bicarbonate)||230 mg||10%|
|Potassium (as Bicarbonate)||75 mg||2%|
|Herbal Extract Proprietary Blend
Maltodextrin, Lonicera (flower), Forsythia (fruit), Schizonepeta (above-ground parts), Ginger (dried rhizome), Chinese Vitex (fruit), Isatis (root), Echinacea (above-ground parts)
|Amino Acids Blend
Glutamine (as L-Glutamine), Lysine (as L-Lysine HCl)
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
Fantastic - Swear by them!
I am convinced that AIRBORNE works. I have had far fewer days when I have had a cold this year, since I have been using it every day. I am a teacher and I shake every student's hand every day. I used to get colds very frequently. Since I have been using AIRBORNE every day, that has changed. I have also tried the other flavors, but the LEMON-LIME has the least after taste or residue on the glass. ( I use hot water. )
I never have a could no more!
Posted by 4816653798490770319 on Feb 19, 2016
I have been using these for two years now, and have stopped having colds! I used to have that around the year before.
Posted by 5579326218163293632 on Sep 22, 2014
Love the flavor
Posted by 5289080232585552526 on Jan 27, 2013
My favorite Airborne! Im going to order more.
Posted by 5254598188850417863 on Jan 11, 2013
It was easy to take and it had a nice favor. I seem to be able to stay away from the cold for the pass 2 months. The real test will come in few months time when the cold and flu is at its most active.