AirBorne, Blast of Vitamin C, Pink Grapefruit, 10 Effervescent Tablets
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Immune Support Supplement with Herbs, Vitamins & Minerals
- Great for Home · Work · Travel
- Add to Your Favorite Beverage!
- The Original Formula Created by a School Teacher
- Helps Support Your Immune System
- Blast of Vitamin C - Plus 13 Vitamins, Minerals & Herbs
- Echinacea, Zinc, Vitamin C, A, E
- Gluten Free
- No Preservatives
1 Effervescent Tablet =
- 1,000 mg of Vitamin C
- High in Antioxidants (Vitamins A, C & E)
- Excellent Source of Zinc & Selenium
- 350 mg Herbal Blend including Echinacea & Ginger
Airborne Effervescent Tablets come in a variety of great-tasting flavors.
Airborne effervescent formula offers fast-acting absorption!
For adults and children 12 years and older: Drop one tablet in 4-6 oz. of water, let dissolve (about 1 minute) and drink. Repeat every 3-4 hours as necessary; no more than 3 times per day. May be used in hot or cold water.
Sorbitol, citric acid, natural grapefruit flavor, mineral oil, acesulfame potassium, beet root, sucralose.
Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives.
Store at room temperature.
Do not take if pregnant, breastfeeding, on medication or with a known medical condition unless you have consulted a physician. Sealed with a tamper evident cap for your protection.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Each Serving Contains||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%*|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)||2000 IU||40%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1000 mg||1667%|
|Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||30 IU||100%|
|Magnesium (as Oxide & Sulfate)||40 mg||10%|
|Zinc (as Sulfate)||8 mg||53%|
|Selenium (as Chelate)||15 mcg||21%|
|Manganese (as Gluconate)||3 mg||150%|
|Sodium (as Bicarbonate)||230 mg||10%|
|Potassium (as Bicarbonate)||75 mg||2%|
|Herbal Extract Proprietary Blend
Maltodextrin, Lonicera (flower), Forsythia (fruit), Schizonepeta (above-ground parts), Ginger (dried rhizome), Chinese Vitex (fruit), Isatis (root), Echinacea (above-ground parts)
|Amino Acids Blend
Glutamine (as L-Glutamine), Lysine (as L-Lysine HCl)
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
3-16-12 -- I think I should take an Airborne tablet every day, but I take a lot of supplements so I save it for special occasions, as follows: when I don't feel up to par; if I'm going to be around a lot of people; if I feel dehydrated; if I get food poisoning; if I feel a cold coming on; if I feel a cold sore starting. If I have a major important meeting coming up I combine Airborne with Zicam for extra insurance. It must be working because I can't remember when I last had a cold or a cold sore.
Posted by 5538214800276813565 on Feb 28, 2016
Good seller, qualitative goods. Very fast delivery.
I never have a could no more!
Posted by 4816653798490770319 on Feb 19, 2016
I have been using these for two years now, and have stopped having colds! I used to have that around the year before.
i finished 2nd box
Posted by luv2bfree on Jan 19, 2015
since i got this, everytime i feel like im getting sick, i take one and that feeling is gone by the next morning. it works everytime!! its amazing. so i bought the 3rd box but this time, i changed the flavor to lime. :)
Posted by 5579326218163293632 on Sep 22, 2014