- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Immune Support Supplement with Herbs, Vitamins & Minerals
- Helps Support Your Immune System
- Blast of Vitamin C Plus 13 Vitamins Minerals & Herbs
- Adjust Amount of Water to Suit Your Taste
- Naturally Sweetened
- Gluten Free
- No preservative
1 Packet =
- 1,000 mg of Vitamin C
- High in Antioxidants (Vitamin A, C & E)
- Excellent Source of Zinc & Selenium
- 350 mg of Herbal Blend Including Echinacea & Ginger
Airborne Hot Soothing Mix provides the same great immune-support ingredients as Airborne Effervescent & Chewable Tablets.
Enjoy this hot Honey Lemon formula that soothes and comforts while supporting your immune system.
For adults and children 12 years and older: Empty the contents of one packet into a cup. Add 6 oz. (3/4 cup) of hot water and stir to dissolve. Repeat every 3-4 hours as necessary; up to 3 packets per day. If desired, adjust amount of water for best taste.
Honey powder (cane juice, honey), sugar, natural flavors, stevia leaf extract.
Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Do not take if pregnant, breastfeeding, on medication or with a known medical condition unless you have consulted a physician.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (4.6 g)|
|Each Serving Contains||Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||1%*|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)||2000 IU||40%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1000 mg||1667%|
|Vitamin E (as dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||30 IU||100%|
|Magnesium (as Sulfate)||40 mg||10%|
|Zinc (as Sulfate)||8 mg||53%|
|Selenium (as Chelate)||15 mcg||21%|
|Manganese (as Gluconate)||3 mg||150%|
|Sodium (as Bicarbonate)||30 mg||1%|
Herbal Extract Proprietary Blend
|Amino Acids Blend
Glutamine (as L-Glutamine), Lysine (as L-Lysine HCI)
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Values not established.