- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Artisanal Pasta Makers Since 1981
- Mixed in Small Batches
- Rolled Out By Real People
- Just Like Homemade
- Cooks in 3 Minutes
Back in 1981, the amazing Marcella Hazan shared with me her secrets to making the perfect pasta. Since then, al dente pasta has become famous for incredible taste and texture that duplicates what an Italian grandmother would make in her own kitchen. And, it cooks in just 3 minutes! Enjoy!
Simple cooking directions:
Add pasta to a large pot of boiling, salted water; stir. Test in 3 minutes. Do not overcook. Pasta should be al dente, "tender, but firm to the bite." Drain; toss immediately with butter, oil or sauce.
Semolina flour (durum semolina wheat, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), durum flour (durum wheat, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, whole eggs, basil.
Contains: Wheat and eggs
|Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups (2 oz/56 g) dry|
|Servings Per Container: about 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||38 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less Than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less Than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less Than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less Than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|