Al Dente Pasta, Fiesta Fettuccine, 12 oz (341 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Cooks to Perfection in Just 3 Minutes
- Tender but Firm
- Enriched Tri-Colored Noodles
- Fine, Hand-Crafted Pasta Since 1981
Many people say that al dente pasta is the ultimate comfort food. An affordable luxury, simple yet sophisticated, amazing home-made texture and really, really good for you! All this in just 3 minutes. Enjoy.
Simple cooking directions
Add pasta to a large pot of boiling, salted water; stir. Test in 3 minutes. Do not overcook. (Pasta should be al dente, "tender, but firm to the bite.") Drain; toss immediately with butter, oil or sauce. Be creative!
Enriched semolina flour (durum semolina wheat, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), enriched fancy durum flour (durum wheat, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, pasteurized whole eggs, spinach, tomato powder, beet powder, spinach powder.
Contains: wheat and egg.
|Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups (56 g/2 oz dry)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||42 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||6%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|