This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Alaffia, Shea & Coffee Goat Milk Soap, Vanilla Orange, 3.0 oz (85 g)
By Alaffia11 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: ALF-00195
- UPC Code: 187132001959
- Package Quantity: 3.0 oz (85 g)
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 2.3 x 2.8 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
Combo Discount: -$5.00
- Sustainable Skin Care
- Fair for Life Social & Fairtrade Certified by IMO
Fair Trade Yirgacheffe coffee exfoliates and tones in this handmade goat milk soap. Contains over 60% certified fair trade, unrefined shea butter. Vanilla orange scent, suitable for normal to oily skin types.
Alaffia's mission embodies three clear principles:
- Create - We formulated and create our products based on indigenous beauty knowledge and unrefined, fair trade ingredients.
- Inform - Our products inform the public about the interconnections between communities and how, together, we can alleviate poverty through fair trade and sustainable choice.
- Empower - Our fair trade shea butter cooperative and community projects encourage self empowerment and gender equality for women in our West African communities.
Saponified shea (butyrospermum parkii) butter*; virgin coconut (cocos nucifera) oil* and unrefined palm kernel (elaeis guineensis) oil*; raw goat's milk; certified fair trade coffee (caffea arabica); vanilla extract; orange essential oil.
iHerb Customer Reviews
bad smell, bad texture, just bad. I always use Nubian heritage which is smooth, luxurious, and smells amazing. From the description this sounded really good, but it felt and smelled cheap. Would never buy again or recommend.