Alba Botanica, Coconut Dry Oil with SPF 15, Natural Sunscreen, 4.5 fl oz (133 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- New & Improved
- Water Resistant
- Paraben Free
- UVA/UVB Protection
Botanically moisturizing natural sunscreen.
- Helps prevent sunburns
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Apply liberally as needed 15 to 20 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply as needed or after swimming, perspiring or towel drying
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
100% vegetable ingredients.
For external use only. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
No animal testing.
|Ethylhexyl Salicylate 5.0%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil(¹), ethylhexyl palmitate, cocos nucifera (coconut oil)(¹), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, ocimum basilicum (basil) oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, tocopherol acetate, phenoxyethanol, coumarin, limonene, linalool, fragrance (parfum).
(¹) Certified organic ingredient
We are a family of five, and go through a lot of sunscreen during the summer. The last two years we have used only Alba botanica, and we are very happy with this brand. I dont use this spray on the kids, but i love it for myself. Gives a very nice tan, but not the strongest spf. Big plus for its amazing smell.
form Italy: it's really effective, I have white and sensitive skin: I used it only once for half an hour and I got already tanned without burning, and the smell is so good!!!!!
Posted by Reviewer1720318 on Jul 06, 2016
zapax wikarnij, no koza ego kak budto ne vpitivaet
Posted by Reviewer1911274 on Jul 05, 2016
Great oil for tanning.
Posted by Reviewer3352221 on Jun 27, 2016
This is so adorable. Easy to use , absorbs so quickly. Also good price. All Alba Botanica products have been good, what I have bought
Posted by 4956041638764436929 on Jun 15, 2016
no greasy, good smell