Alba Botanica, Hair Spray, Medium Hold, 8 fl oz (237 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Advanced Botanical Color Protection
- Made for All Types of Natural or Color-Treated Hair
- For Perfectly Styled, Natural-Looking, Touchable Hair
- You Will Love The Unscented, Aerosol-Free Spray with Panthenol and Antioxidants
Simply Natural Hair Care
Enriched with herbal extracts, botanical oils and plant proteins, without any of the ingredients that can be harmful to your hair.
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- No Paraben Preservatives or Phthalates
- No Artificial Colors or Silicones
- 100% Vegetarian Ingredients and No Animal Testing
Alba Botanica Guide to Botanicals
Chamomile (Chamomilla recutita) This fragrant flower has soothing and cleansing qualities.
Advanced Botanical Color Protection
Moringa Seed micro-proteins deliver potent botanical defense against sun and environmental damage which helps protect color in both natural and color-treated hair.
Hold bottle 4-6" away from hair and spray on finished styles.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
SD alcohol 40-B, water (aqua), acrylates/C1-2 succinates/hydroxyacrylates copolymer, hydrolyzed wheat protein, panthenol (vit. B5), camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract*, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract*, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) flower extract*, moringa pterygosperma seed extract, glycerin, aminomethyl propanol, PVP.
not bad, but contains alkohol, and it burned my scalp when used it for a first time, and then also have some burning time after time. Mild hold , has no effect if raining or windy or heat outside.
I used to use Giovanni's hairspray, but it went from an 8oz to a 5.1oz and the price did not go down with the size. This hairspray works just as good. love the smell, love the hold. Will use this until they stop making it.
Good product for good price
Posted by 5642231719003216227 on Aug 25, 2016
Good for good price
Love this product
Posted by 5070183740339186719 on Aug 20, 2016
Great hold and doesn't leave residue.
strong smell of alcohol
Posted by 4864152694939855367 on Jun 17, 2016
but overall hold is ok
Definitly a keeper!
Posted by Reviewer1616199 on Jun 08, 2016
This stuff is great. It holds hair in place very nicely and the smell doesn't linger which is what I can't stand about hair spray. Will be ordering this again. Thanks iherb!!!!