Alba Botanica, Volumizing Conditioner, Advanced Botanical Color Protection, 8.5 oz (241 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For thin or lifeless natural or color-treated hair
- An abundant, healthy look and feel
- Will love the vitamin-rich passion fruit and weightless jojoba oil with purifying kelp and rosemary
Simply Natural Hair Care
Enriched with herbal extracts, botanical oils and plant proteins, without any of the ingredients that can be harmful to your hair.
Alba Botanica Guide to Botanicals
Rosemary (Rosemary officinalis) this woody herb contains natural antioxidants.
Advanced Botanical Color Protection
Moringa Seed micro-proteins deliver potent botanical defense against sun and environmental damage which helps protect color in both natural and color-treated hair.
Apply to clean, wet hair. Leave on for 1-3 minutes. Rinse.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua (purified water), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, cetearyl alcohol, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, euterpe oleracea (acai) fruit oil, carapa guaianensis (andiroba) seed oil, pentaclethra macroloba (pracaxi) seed oil, passiflora edulis (maracuja) seed oil, panthenol (vit. B5), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract*, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, moringa pterygosperma seed extract, glycerin, cetrimonium chloride, behentrimonium methosulfate, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, citric acid, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium benzoate, fragrance (parfum).
- No sodium lauryl sulfate or sodium laureth sulfate
- No paraben preservatives or phthalates
- No artificial colors or silicones
- 100% vegetarian ingredients and no animal testing
iHerb Customer Reviews
good for my hair
Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Jan 26, 2011
It is great if you have thick and long hair. very silky and soft.
Was this review helpful to you?
1 person found the following review helpful
Posted by Reviewer2565104 on May 03, 2011
Deja el pelo suave y fácil de desenredar.
Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Jun 16, 2012
Seems to nourish and strengthen hair.
Good product for a good price
Posted by Reviewer2808941 on Jul 09, 2013
Good product for a good price
The unicorn for my curly hair
Posted by Reviewer1832053 on Feb 19, 2015
I have 2C, low porosity and density and normal elasticity wavy/curly hair. This conditioner is so perfect that it moisturizes my hair without weighing it down. I can use only this to cowash and as rinse-out and leave-in. It encourages clumping nicely and giving me the much needed volume. Please don't discontinue this!