Aleva Naturals, Maternal Care, Stretch Mark Cream, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Healthy Skincare…Naturally!!
- Reduces the Appearance of Stretch Marks
- Improves Elasticity and Skin Tone
- A Perfect Blend of Natural & Organic Ingredients
- Organic Trade Association Member
- Certified Vegan
Aleva Naturals Stretch Mark Cream is a unique combination of organic shea butter, olive oil, natural soy protein, wheat protein and pumpkin seeds extracts that helps to improve elasticity and skin tone.
This unique blend is specially formulated for all sensitive areas including breasts, hips, abdomen and upper thighs.
Apply 2-3 times a day or as required to clean and dry skin. For optimum results, start application from the first trimester of pregnancy.
Aqua, hydrolyzed cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed cake, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)* seed oil, olea europaea (olive)*, fruit oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, glycerin, propanediol, dimethicone, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, glyceryl stearate, menthol, emulsifying wax NF, cetyl alcohol, ceteryl alcohol, Isopropyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, tocopherol acetate, retinyl palmitate, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl undecylenate
Phenoxyethanol Free, Paraben free, hypoallergenic
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Actually I didn't believe that it could reduce strech mark. However, I GOT TO BELIEVE that it can reduce the mask after I applied it to my tummy for just 4 days. Obviously, it reduced my strech mask, not remove completely. And I like the lavendor smell.