Categories Health Topics Digestion, Stomach
Categories Health Topics Heartburn & GERD Heartburn Formulas
Alka-Seltzer, Gold, 36 Effervescent Tablets
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 lbs (0.16kg)
- Product Code: ALS-04108
- UPC Code: 016500041085
- Package Quantity: 36 Effervescent Tablets
- Dimensions: 2 x 3.3 x 4 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14kg)
- New Look! Same Formula
- Anhydrous Citric Acid / Antacid
- Potassium Bicarbonate / Antacid
- Sodium Bicarbonate / Antacid
- Less Sodium than Alka-Seltzer Original
Fast Relief of:
- Upset Stomach
- Acid Indigestion
Uses for the relief of
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
Place two (2) tablets in 4 oz of water. Dissolve tablets completely.
You do not have to drink any of the residue that may be on the bottom of the glass. The medicines of Alka-Seltzer are in the water.
Take Alka-Seltzer any time — morning, noon, or night — when you need relief from heartburn, upset stomach and acid indigestion.
- Fully dissolve tablets in 4 ounces of water before taking
|adults and children 12 years and over||2 tablets every 4 hours as needed, or as directed by a doctor||do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours|
|adults 60 years and over||2 tablets every 4 hours as needed, or as directed by a doctor||do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours|
|children under 12 years||1 tablet every 4 hours as needed, or as directed by a doctor||do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours|
|Active Ingredients (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Anhydrous citric acid 1000 mg||Antacid|
|Potassium bicarbonate 344 mg||Antacid|
|Sodium bicarbonate (heat-treated) 1050 mg||Antacid|
|Inactive Ingredients Magnesium stearate, mannitol|
Each tablet contains: Potassium 135 mg
Each tablet contains: Sodium 309 mg
Do not use if pouch is torn or open.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a potassium or sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have taken the maximum dose for 2 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat.
- This product does not contain aspirin
- Alka-Seltzer Gold in water contains principally the antacids sodium citrate and potassium citrate