All American EFX, Karbolyn, Neutral Flavor, 4.4 lbs (2000 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Accept No Substitutes!
- Absolutely Nothing Can Fuel Your Monster Workouts Like Karbolyn
- Bio-Engineered High-Performance Carbohydrate
- Quickly Hyper-Loads Muscle Tissue with Glycogen for Optimum Performance, Endurance & Recovery!
- Designed With A "Sustained-Release" Mechanism for Over 2 Hours of Stimulant-Free Energy!
- 100% Sugar Free & Gluten Free!
- Mixes Instantly: No Clumping or Gelling!
- Pre, Intra & Post-Workout
- Informed Choice
- Manufactured in an Informed-Choice Approved Facility
- 40 Servings
- Dietary Supplement
- 100% Pure! Banned Substance Free!
- Patent-Pending Bio-Engineered Carbohydrate
Karbolyn The Future of Carbohydrates
Karbolyn represents the dawn of a new era of carbohydrate supplementation. Unlike other carbohydrate sources, Karbolyn is quickly absorbed into the bloodstream like a simple sugar but without the typical spike or crash caused when your muscles run out of fuel. In fact, Karbolyn is a "homopolysaccharide" (relatively complex carbohydrate) that has been proven to be absorbed 18.21% faster (see chart below) than pure Dextrose (a simple carbohydrate), yet it still provides the sustained energy of complex carbohydrates.
Advanced Technology Make Karbolyn Superior to Other Carbohydrates
Carbohydrate sources such as unprocessed waxy maize starches are inferior for rapid glycogen loading and nutrient absorption. These starches have not been accurately processed to attain rapid absorption into the bloodstream. However, Karbolyn uses a proprietary multi-stage "Enzymatic Milling Process" to reach optimal molecular size. This yields a superior bio-engineered carbohydrate for quick gastric emptying without any side-effects (such as stomach bloating or cramping) and is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream.
Mix 1 scoop in a shaker cup with 10-16 ounces of water and drink 60 minutes before exercise.
|Dosing Guide For Best Results:|
|Energy & Performance||Intensity & Endurance||Replenish & Recover|
|Mix 1 Scoop in 10-16 oz. of water||Mix 1 Scoop in 10-16 oz. of water||Mix 1 Scoop in 10-16 oz. of water|
Storage: Keep lid tightly closed in a cool, dry place away from children.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. (Required Proposition 65 Warning for CA State residents only. This product meets or exceeds USP and Federal standards for heavy metals.)
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (50 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Calories from fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fats||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbs||50 g||16.6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0|
|Karbolyn (homopolysaccharide) derived from potato, rice and corn||50 g||**|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
**Daily Values (DV) not established.
Always love Karbolyn. Great workouts and recovery. I use this stuff during my workouts and I never run out of stamina