All Terrain, Equine Herbal Armor, Insect Repellent, 16 fl oz (472 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By All Terrain
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Clinically Proven Effective
- Deet-Free Pump Spray
- Deet-Free & Time Released
Finally, a Deet-Free insect repellent that works, guaranteed. Why is Equine Herbal Armor so effective?
- Over 20% active ingredients
- Time-released encapsulation
- Six essential oils for protective variety
Adults applying to horses: Shake well. Apply evenly to exposed areas avoiding contact with the eyes and mouth Apply ever 2 to 3 hours or as needed.
(79.85%): Water, beeswax, soybean oil, vegetable glycerin, sorbitol, potassium sorbate, citric acid.
|Oil of Citronella||10.0%|
|Oil of Soybean||5.6%|
|Oil of Peppermint||2.0%|
|Oil of Cedar||1.50%|
|Oil of Lemongrass||1.00%|
|Oil of Geranium||0.05%|
Storage: Store in original container out of the reach of children.
Disposal: Do not reuse empty container. Recycle or wrap container and put in trash.
Caution: Take extra caution to keep product away from the animals eyes and mouth. Don't apply Equine Herbal Armor around the horse's eyes.