- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
- With Moisturizing Aloe & Vitamin E
- Kills 99.9% of Germs and Bacteria
- Cruelty Free
- Hand washing to help reduce bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- For children under 6, use adult supervision.
- Not recommended for infants.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
For external use only-hands.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes
- In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop and persist for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
This product not tested on animals
|Ethyl Alcohol 62%||Antiseptic|
|Inactive Ingredients Purified water, hydroxyethyl cellulose (wood cellulose), vegetable glycerin, aloe vera (aloe barbadensis leaf juice), Vitamin E (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate), grapefruit/orange/lime seed oil complex, sea algae (food grade colorant).|
Nice scent and feels smmoth on my skin, not drying like some other brands. Glad I bought this!
I like this hand sanitizer... the vitamin E and the aloe make your hands feel smoother.
Posted by Nenufar on Nov 15, 2014
¡Me encanta! Huele genial, deja las manos muy suaves y es ideal para llevar en el bolso.
Posted by 5535854962728440906 on May 15, 2014
Seems efficient, good smell, really easy to use.
Posted by 5100008163942910173 on Jan 24, 2014
I can't travel without this ! it's compact, efficient and it lasts quite a while.
Makes hands so soft
Posted by 5579583771514590183 on Jan 09, 2014
This hand sanitizer is so nice - it doesn't have that strong chemical smell like most sanitizers do. It still has some alcohol in it, which it needs to do the job, but it leaves my hands so soft! It is a strange consistency when you first start to rub it onto your hands - very slippery - but it rubs in completely and leaves hands smooth and clean. I definitely like it.