All Terrain, Hand Sanz, Antiseptic Hand Sanitizer, 8 fl oz (240 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By All Terrain36 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.71 lbs (0.32 kg)
- Product Code: ALT-05089
- UPC Code: 608503050890
- Package Quantity: 8 fl oz (240 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.5 x 5.7 in, 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Volume Discount
- All Natural
- With Moisturizing Aloe & Vitamin E
- Kills 99.9% of Germs and Bacteria
- Cruelty Free
Uses: Hand washing to help reduce bacteria on the skin. Recommended for repeated use.
- Made from the finest all natural ingredients
- Uses natural wood cellulose to moisturize and to thicken instead of Carbomer, a synthetic polymer that is commonly used
- No rinsing required; use anywhere, anytime
- Leaves hands clean and refreshed
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- For children under 6, use adult supervision.
- Not recommended for infants.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame. For external use only-hands.
When using this product keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eye, flush thoroughly with water. Avoid contact with broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop and persists for more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
This product not tested on animals.
|Ethyl Alcohol 62%||
|Purified water, hydroxyethyl cellulose (wood cellulose), vegetable glycerine, aloe vera (aloe barbadensis leaf juice), vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol acetate), grapefruit/orange/lime seed oil complex, sea algae (food grade colorant).|
iHerb Customer Reviews
It took a little getting used to, the texture is very liquid and takes a little longer to dry than other sanitizers. But I love the all natural ingredients and the refreshing scent. Works very well.
A lot of hand sanitizers contain glycerine, which may or may not be vegan. This one does too, but the ingredient list specifies that it's vegetable glycerine. It has simple ingredients, a nice smell, and it works great. I keep it on my desk at work, and the pump bottle is convenient. A little goes a long way - so this amount lasts a long time.