All Terrain, Hand Sanz, Antiseptic Hand Sanitizer, Fragrance Free, 8 fl oz (240 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By All Terrain24 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.71 lbs (0.32 kg)
- Product Code: ALT-05086
- UPC Code: 608503050869
- Package Quantity: 8 fl oz (240 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.5 x 5.8 in, 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Volume Discount
- All Natural
- Kills 99.9% of Germs and Bacteria
- Cruelty Free
Uses: Hand washing to help reduce bacteria on the skin. Recommended for repeated use.
- Kills 99.9% of germs, and bacteria
- Made from the finest all natural ingredients
- Uses natural wood cellulose to moisturize and to thicken instead of Carbomer, a synthetic polymer that is commonly used
- No rinsing required; use anywhere, anytime
- Leaves hands clean and refreshed
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- For children under 6, use adult supervision.
- Not recommended for infants.
Inactive: Purified water, hydroxyethyl cellulose (wood cellulose), vegetable glycerine, aloe vera (aloe barbadensis leaf juice).
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
For external use only-hands.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes.
- In case of contact with eye, flush thoroughly with water
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop and persist for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
This product not tested on animals.
|Ethyl Alcohol 62%||Antiseptic|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This sanitizer seems to work well. It doesn't leave my hands dry which is very nice. There is no fragrance in it. It smells a little stinky when you first put it in your hand, but then there is no odor that I can notice.
It's sticky upon application but only takes a few seconds of rubbing hands together for it to dry. I love that it's fragrance free but it does have a strong alcohol scent; it does disappear after a little while so that's good.