- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Natural, Safe & Proven Effective
- Awarded Best Gear
- Cruelty Free
- "Family Size"
- Deet-Free, Water & Sweat Resistant
Finally, a Deet-Free repellent that works.
- "Deerflies, mosquitoes, everything stayed away" From The New York Times, July 27, 2006 The New York Times
- Awarded Best Gear by National Geographic Adventure "Of all the natural, Deet-Free bug repellents none that we tried was as effective as Herbal Armor." (Jan. 2006)
Shake well. Apply liberally and evenly to exposed skin every 2 to 3 hours. For application to face, apply to hands and wipe on face avoiding contact with eyes and mouth. Product may also be applied to fabric.
|Oil of Soybean||11.5%|
|Oil of Citronella||10.0%|
|Oil of Peppermint||2.0%|
|Oil of Cedar||1.50%|
|Oil of Lemongrass||1.00%|
|Oil of Geranium|| |
|Inert Ingredients (73.95%): |
Water, glyceryl stearate, beeswax, vegetable glycerin, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, citric acid.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. May cause eye irritation. Avoid contact in our around eyes or mouth. May cause skin irritation in rare cases. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, seek medical help. Do not apply to children under 6 months of age.
Disposal: Do not reuse empty container. Recycle or wrap container and put in trash.
it is easy for me to distinguish if a repellent is effective or not because insects love to come to me. herbal armor repellent smells refreshing, easy to apply and is effective up to 4-6 hours after one application. fantastic product.
I have tried so many brands of insect repellant. This is the best!!! And the fragrance is very pleasant too. Highly recommended!!!
Posted by 5521896780525062977 on Nov 06, 2016
Works well in keeping insects away. Smell is a bit strong, though.
Not strong enough
Posted by 4980348373697109132 on Oct 22, 2016
We still get devoured. There is no great natural alternative. These bugs are crazy. In any case, it can still be used for minor bug annoyances, like around the house, not in the forest though. Not strong enough of a repellent. Especially in places like FL where bugs are crazy.
Posted by 4894145300601712759 on May 28, 2016
Great Quality product on a reasonable price!
Posted by 5328926196435883867 on May 23, 2016
Smell too strong