- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Oxybenzone & Paraben-Free
- Cruelty Free
- Sunscreens for Active Lifestyles
- No Slip
- Dry Grip
- Very Water/Sweat Resistant
- Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
KidSport SPF 30 is designed specifically for both dry land and watersports, providing high protection for active children against sunburn under the most extreme conditions. KidSport offers natural broad spectrum protection from both harmful UVA & UVB rays. KidSport contains no animal derived ingredients and is never tested on animals.
Use: Helps to prevent sunburn. A higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
Children 6 months of age and older: apply liberally and evenly to all exposed skin 20-30 minutes before sun exposure. KidSport retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating. Reapply after prolonged swimming, excessive perpiration or towel drying. Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide: 16.0%
Other ingredients: Aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) gel, bladderwrack (fucus vesiculosus) extract, caprylic/capric triglycerides, caprylyl glycol, cetearyl alcohol, cucumber (cucumis sativus) extract, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E), dehydroxanthan gum, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, grapefruit (citrus grandis) seed extract, jojoba oil, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), methylcellulose, purified water, sea kelp (macrocystis pyrifera) extract, sunflower (helianthus annuus) oil.
For external use only. Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.