Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Sunblock, Sunburn, Sun Protection
Categories Children's Health Baby & Kids Products
Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Sunblock, Sunburn, Sun Protection Sunscreens SPF 30-45
All Terrain, KidSport, Sunscreen, SPF 30, Fragrance Free, 6.0 fl oz (180 ml)
- "Top Rated Sunscreen"
- Oxybenzone Free
- Fragrance Free
- Sunscreen for Active Lifestyles
- No Slip
- Dry Grip
- Broad Spectrum
- Cruelty Free
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Non- Greasy
- Help prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
|Zinc Oxide: 16.0%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, caprylic/capric triglycerides, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, methylcellulose, sunflower (helianthus annuus) oil, caprylyl glycol, aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) gel, bladderwrack (fucus vesiculosus) extract, cucumber (cucumis sativus) extract, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E)m dehydroxanthan gum, grapefruit (citrus grandis) seed extract, jojoba oil, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), sea kelp (macrocystis pyrifera) extract.|
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or call a Poison Control Center right away
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunlight.