All Terrain, Kids Sanz, Antiseptic & Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer, Aloe & Vitamin E, 8 fl oz (240 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By All Terrain4 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.71 lbs (0.32 kg)
- Product Code: ALT-05084
- UPC Code: 608503050845
- Package Quantity: 8 fl oz (240 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.3 x 5.9 in, 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Volume Discount
- All Natural
- Kills 99.9% of Germs and Bacteria
- Cruelty Free
- Hand washing to help reduce bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Kills 99.9% of germs, and bacteria
- Made from the finest all natural ingredients
- Uses natural wood cellulose to moisturize and thicken instead of Carbomer, a synthetic chemical that is commonly used
- No rinsing required; use anywhere, anytime
- Leaves hands clean and refreshed
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- For children under 6, use adult supervision.
- Not recommended for infants.
|Ethyl Alcohol 62%||Antiseptic|
|Inactive Ingredients Purified water, hydroxyethyl cellulose (wood cellulose), vegetable glycerin, aloe vera (aloe barbadensis leaf juice), vitamin E (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate), grapefruit/orange/lime seed oil complex, sea algae (food grade colorant).|
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
For external use only-hands.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes
- In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation and redness develop and persist for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
This product not tested on animals