All Terrain, Lip Armor, SPF 28, Peppermint, 0.15 oz (4.2 g)
By All Terrain
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
- Lip Protection & Healing Balm
- Broad Spectrum SPF 28 Sunscreen
- Mint Flavored Lip Balm
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn
New & Improved Formula
Lip Armor is now oxybenzone-free and has a higher SPF!
- Same great mint flavor
- Offers broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Helps prevent burned or chapped lips
- Temporarily protects chapped skin
- Helps protect from the drying effects of the sun, wind, and cold weather
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sin exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases this risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
|Zinc Oxide 22.5%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, cera alba (beeswax), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ozokerite wax, cetyl alcohol, theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, dimethicone, essential oil of mentha piperita (peppermint), tocopherol (vitamin E).|
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash occurs
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
iHerb Customer Reviews
i can't be anywhere without this stuff. it protects my lips so well that i almost never get a cold sore on my lips anymore. the sun always made me break out and this clear zinc protectant has been a life saver, literally.
The mint flavor is a bit stronger than I personally would've liked. But other than that, seems to work great. It's moisturizing and I haven't had any sunburn on my lips since I began using it. A good deal.
Excesivo sabor a menta.
Posted by patrymoon on Jan 23, 2016
Lo pedí por el SPF 15 pero no me ha gustado. Sabe mucho a menta y deja color blanquecino a los labios.No repetiré y no creo que lo acabe... Si ha sido útil mi opinión hipótesis abajo. Gracias:-)
Posted by 5567330423616812663 on Jun 23, 2015
Nice smell, good protect in the sun.
Posted by 5232414744908138585 on May 23, 2015
Posted by 4715373694056551451 on Dec 14, 2014
This lip balm is too dry to use during the fall/winter season. It does not provide enough moisture, but I like the ingredients, all natural!