All Terrain, Lip Armor, SPF 28, Peppermint, 0.15 oz (4.2 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.48|
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
- Lip Protection & Healing Balm
- Broad Spectrum SPF 28 Sunscreen
- Mint Flavored Lip Balm
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn
New & Improved Formula
Lip Armor is now oxybenzone-free and has a higher SPF!
- Same great mint flavor
- Offers broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Helps prevent burned or chapped lips
- Temporarily protects chapped skin
- Helps protect from the drying effects of the sun, wind, and cold weather
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sin exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases this risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
|Zinc Oxide 22.5%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, cera alba (beeswax), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ozokerite wax, cetyl alcohol, theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, dimethicone, essential oil of mentha piperita (peppermint), tocopherol (vitamin E).|
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash occurs
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
i love this stuff
i love this stuff
i can't be anywhere without this stuff. it protects my lips so well that i almost never get a cold sore on my lips anymore. the sun always made me break out and this clear zinc protectant has been a life saver, literally.
Not a fan
Posted by rebeccachristi on Sep 26, 2016
Not easy to glide on, not moisturizing, and gives a white coat to lips that makes me look sick. Probably protects from the sun but i wiped it off almost immediately so... I don't know about that.
Excesivo sabor a menta.
Posted by patrymoon on Jan 23, 2016
Lo pedí por el SPF 15 pero no me ha gustado. Sabe mucho a menta y deja color blanquecino a los labios.No repetiré y no creo que lo acabe... Si ha sido útil mi opinión hipótesis abajo. Gracias:-)
Posted by 5567330423616812663 on Jun 23, 2015
Nice smell, good protect in the sun.
Posted by 5232414744908138585 on May 23, 2015