All Terrain, Lip Armor, SPF 28, Peppermint, 0.15 oz (4.2 g)
By All Terrain69 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.06 lbs (0.03 kg)
- Product Code: ALT-04115
- UPC Code: 608503041157
- Package Quantity: 0.15 oz (4.2 g)
- Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 2.6 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
- Lip Protection & Healing Balm
- Broad Spectrum SPF 28 Sunscreen
- Mint Flavored Lip Balm
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn
New & Improved Formula
Lip Armor is now oxybenzone-free and has a higher SPF!
- Same great mint flavor
- Offers broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Helps prevent burned or chapped lips
- Temporarily protects chapped skin
- Helps protect from the drying effects of the sun, wind, and cold weather
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sin exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases this risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
|Zinc Oxide 22.5%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, cera alba (beeswax), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ozokerite wax, cetyl alcohol, theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, dimethicone, essential oil of mentha piperita (peppermint), tocopherol (vitamin E).|
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash occurs
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
iHerb Customer Reviews
i can't be anywhere without this stuff. it protects my lips so well that i almost never get a cold sore on my lips anymore. the sun always made me break out and this clear zinc protectant has been a life saver, literally.
The mint flavor is a bit stronger than I personally would've liked. But other than that, seems to work great. It's moisturizing and I haven't had any sunburn on my lips since I began using it. A good deal.