All Terrain, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, KidSport Spray, SPF 30, Fragrance Free, 3.0 fl oz (90 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By All Terrain2 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Product Code: ALT-03073
- UPC Code: 608503030731
- Package Quantity: 3.0 fl oz (90 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 2.5 x 5.9 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- “Top-Rated Sunscreen,” Naturally
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Water/Sweat Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Zinc Oxide: (19.0%)
Inactive Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglycerides, methylcellulose, sunflower (helianthus annuus) oil, caprylyl glycol, aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) gel, bladderwrack (focus vesiculosus) extract, cucumber (cucumis sativus) extract, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E), grapefruit (citrus grandis) seed extract, jojoba oil, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), sea kelp (macrocystis pyrifera) extract.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or call a Poison Control Center right away
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunlight.
iHerb Customer Reviews
A spray method of dispensing sunblock is great. It is convenient for kids because my daughter does not sit still for me to rub on sunblock. So now I just spray and let the product sink in. She also finds it fun for me to spray onto her body and face.
I like the product and it was very nice spray to apply to a restless 3 yr old but the sprayer broke. I tried a different spray top but that seemed to get clogged. ended up applying the last 1 oz left in the bottle by hand and it was a mess.