All Terrain, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, KidSport Spray, SPF 30, Fragrance Free, 3.0 fl oz (90 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By All Terrain
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- “Top-Rated Sunscreen,” Naturally
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Water/Sweat Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Zinc Oxide: (19.0%)
Inactive Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglycerides, methylcellulose, sunflower (helianthus annuus) oil, caprylyl glycol, aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) gel, bladderwrack (focus vesiculosus) extract, cucumber (cucumis sativus) extract, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E), grapefruit (citrus grandis) seed extract, jojoba oil, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), sea kelp (macrocystis pyrifera) extract.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or call a Poison Control Center right away
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunlight.
iHerb Customer Reviews
A spray method of dispensing sunblock is great. It is convenient for kids because my daughter does not sit still for me to rub on sunblock. So now I just spray and let the product sink in. She also finds it fun for me to spray onto her body and face.