Allergy Research Group, Argentyn 23, Professional Silver First Aid Gel, 2 fl oz (59 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- First Aid Gel
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Reduces Topical Pain
- Calms Skin Inflammation
- Fights Minor Skin Infection
Indications for Use
For relief of these symptoms due to minor wounds and burns, bruises, ulcerations, sunburn, razor burn, scrapes, rashes, blisters, bug bites, and skin eruptions from acne, eczema, or minor infection:
- Minor pain
- Minor Inflammation
Argentyn 23 Silver First Aid Gel
Argentyn 23 Silver First Aid Gel is the alternative to conventional and herbal topical treatments, with these distinct advantages:
- Kid-Friendly*: Sting-Free formula reduces topical pain, does not add to it
- Safety: Homeopathy has known side effects
- Clean & Pure: No synthetic preservatives
- Non-Greasy, Transparent & Odorless: You'll hardly know it's there
For fast healing of all kinds of minor wounds, Argentyn 23 Silver First Aid Gel relieves:
- Stiffness and pain from minor wounds
- Minor Burns
- Ulcerations (minor cuts and scrapes)
- Bug Bites
- Skin eruptions from acne, eczema or infection
*with adult supervision
Argentyn 23 silver first aid gel works in 4 ways to help minor wounds heal fast:
Reduces Topical Pain
Argentyn 23 Silver First Aid Gel reduces pain quickly, taking the sting out of the skin irritations.
Calms Skin Inflammation
Argentyn 23 Silver First Aid Gel calms inflammation, reducing the swelling, redness and heat that often accompany minor skin wounds.
Fights Minor Skin Infection
Argentyn 23 Silver First Aid Gel helps the body keep minor skin infection at bay, allowing minor wounds to heal quickly.
Promotes Healing Of the Skin
By reducing topical pain, calming skin inflammation, and fighting minor skin infection, Argentyn 23 Silver First Aid Gel helps skin recover from all kinds of minor wounds.
Clean affected area. Apply a liberal, consistent layer of first aid gel. Leave wet or bandage for optimal results. Repeat 3 times per day or as often as needed to relieve symptoms.
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before us if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
Keep out of reach of children.
Adult Supervision required.
Stop and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen after 3 days of use.
Do not use if seal is broken
Store at room temperature 68-78°F (20-26°C), and out of direct sunlight.
|Argentum Metallicum (Metallic Silver) 10x, 20x, 30x HPUS*||Topical antiseptic/analgesic/Anti-inflammatory|
|*Argentum Metallicum is officially approved by the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) for all indications below.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Silver hydrosol, carbopol, sodium hydroxide.|