Allergy Research Group, Oralmat, Drops Solution, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Activated Extract of Secale Cereale
- Dietary Supplement
Oralmat contains an activated extract of Secale cereale (rye). Young rye grass is harvested while still green, and a special extraction process concentrates and preserves the naturally occurring nutrients.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, 3 drops swallowed, 3 times a day, preferable taken between meals and once at bedtime, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children: As a dietary supplement, 1 drop swallowed per day, taken before bedtime, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Sodium selenite, purified water, natural ethanol, sorbitol, propylene glycol, ascorbic acid, polysorbate 20, benzyl alcohol, lemon essence.
Store below 30ºC/ 86ºF
|Serving Size: 3 Drops|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Fresh secale cereale grass extract,
1 mg (1:1.1) in 95% Ethanol
|Stevia Extract||150 mcg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|