Aloha Bay, Palm Wax Taper Candles, Unscented, Green, 4 Pack, 9 in (23 cm) Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.37|
- Pure Vegetable Palm Wax
- Made in Indonesia - A Fair Trade Product
- Burntime: 8-10 Hours
Ecological Advantages of Palm Oil:
- Perennial Tree: no tilling of soil
- Ancient Crop: GMO free, pest resistant
- Less Machinery: more rural employment
- More Oil per Acre: 10 times more than soy
For our Palm Wax, we only use Palm Oil from sustainable, ecologically responsible tree farms.
100% Palm Wax Tapers do not bend or drip unlike most other tapers, made of paraffin (a petroleum product) or beeswax. Palm Wax Tapers will not warp or bend over time. They are also virtually dripless, as long as they are not burning in drafty spot.
Palm Wax, made from virgin palm oil, burns with a bright flame, minimizing soot emissions.
Burning Instructions: Never leave a burning candle unattended. Use a good fitting candle holder.
Keep away for curtains and other flammable objects. Trim wick to 3/8" (1 cm). Avoid drafts. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Reach compliant, vegetable oil base dyes.
Pure cotton wicks.
Very nice product at a good price.
Pretty dinner candles!
Posted by 5619641605408121704 on Mar 07, 2014
Love the fact that it is unscented as I have diffusers in the house and I didnt want them to overlap! Love the colour of it as it can be difficult to source non-plain dinner candles! The tapered bottom was definitely an added bonus and made my life a lot easier!
Posted by 5398817154136110349 on Apr 12, 2013
These candles look very nice and burn great, I love Aloha Bay!
Posted by Krisinsight on Nov 14, 2011
I love Aloha Bay candles and at iHerb the price is right.
Posted by Reviewer1171454 on Mar 28, 2011
beautiful and fine