Aloha Bay, Palm Wax Taper Candles, Unscented, Yellow, 4 Pack, 9 in (23 cm) Each (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Pure Vegetables Palm Wax
- Made in Indonesia - A Fair Trade Product
- Burntime: 8-10 Hours
Ecological Advantages of Palm Oil:
- Perennial Tree: no tilling of soil
- Ancient Crop: GMO free, pest resistant
- Less Machinery: more rural employment
- More Oil per Acre: 10 times more than soy
For our Palm Wax, we only use Palm Oil from sustainable, ecological responsible tree farms.
100% Palm Wax Tapers do not bend or drip unlike most other tapers, made of paraffin (a petroleum product) or beeswax. Palm Wax Tapers will not warp or bend over time. They are also virtually dripless, as long as they are not burning in drafty spot.
Palm Wax, made from virgin palm oil, burns with a bright flame, minimizing soot emissions.
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Use a good fitting candle holder.
Keep away for curtains and other flammable objects. Trim wick to 3/8" (1 cm). Avoid drafts. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
REACH compliant, vegetable oil base dyes.
Pure cotton wicks.
These have all the ideal qualities I always look for in candles: beautiful color and texture, slow-burning, smokeless, non-toxic,and inexpensive!!! Love these!!!
Prodouct was received in timely fashion and looks like the advertisement.
Posted by 5398817154136110349 on Apr 12, 2013
These candles look very nice and burn great, I love Aloha Bay!
Posted by holahola on Aug 22, 2011
Burns really nice, have ordered many times.
Posted by Reviewer1189799 on Dec 23, 2010
These are great! The texture of the candles is truly gorgeous, there is no odd smell or anything, also not so much when you blow the candles. I have a 100% organic beeswax candle too, and the beeswax compared to this candle smells more... so I'll surely order these again!
Good as always
Posted by KittyLang on Jun 20, 2010
The colour is very bright yellow.