Aloha Medicinals Inc., Immune-Assist, Critical Care Formula, 500 mg, 84 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Advanced Immune Modulation Therapy
- Made with Organic Full Spectrum Mycoproducts
- Certified Organic
- Dietary Supplement
- Clinically Proven
- Contains Authentic ImmuneAssist Micron
- Certified Organic by QAI
Immune-Assist is a premier health supplement
Each 6 capsule dose provides approximately 1500 mg of a complex profile of Beta-Glucans, plus nucleosides and other bio-active compounds extracted from six different well known Medicinal Mushroom species.
3 to 6 capsules twice a day or as directed by your physician. As with any supplement if pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before use.
In a non organic vegetarian capsule
Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken
|Serving Size: 6 caps|
|Servings Per Bottle: 14|
|% Daily Value|
|A proprietary blend of over 200 heteropolysaccharides derived from the following organic mushroom species:|
|Nothing more, Nothing less.|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I purchased 3 bottles as I have chronic lung problems. I didn;t taken them right away as I still have some cordycep products purchased from iHerb. Now I take 3 caps twice a day. I noticed the difference right away. It does help with my chest inflammation. However, you have to experiment the right dosage. I started with only once a day and it didn't do much for me. Great products. I would give it 10 stars. Thanks.
I tried this formula as a less expensive alternative to AHCC powder, but at least for me, it does not seem to be as effective. I have been on it for a month now and have noticed being much more fatigued and susceptible to low grade infections. This may be a fine supplement for someone that needs just a little immune boost, but it is not strong enough for my chronic liver infection.