Alter Eco, Organic Hom Mali Jasmine Rice, 16 oz (454 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Organically Grown
- Fairly Traded
- Authentic Aromatic
- Thai Delicacy
- Certified Gluten-Free
- USDA Organic
- Fair Trade Certified
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
- Non GMO Project Verified
Heirloom grains of Thailand
Rice is so central to the diet in Thailand that literal translation of "I'm hungry: is "I'm hungry for rice". This essential crop has been cultivated in the country's lush tropical terrain for centuries, in nearly limitless varieties. From the famously fragrant polished grains of Hom Mali Jasmine to the bold beauty of Khao Deng Ruby and the sweet subtlety of Purple Sticky Rice, we proudly preserve these delicious native heirloom grains for a new generation to enjoy.
- 1 cup rice + 1 ½ cups liquid = 4 servings
- Rinse under cold water until water runs clear. Place rice and water or stock in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, cover and cook until liquid is absorbed and grains are soft, about 15 minutes.
- Flavor tip: Before adding liquid, sauté rice in pan with a dash of olive oil until slightly toasted, about five minutes.
100% organic hom mali jasmine rice
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (48 g dry)|
|Serving Per Container: about 9|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb.||38 g||13%|
|Fiber||less than 1 g||2%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, and calcium.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.