- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Since 1922
- Herbal Supplement
- Traditionally Used to Support Digestion
- This Product is Certified Gluten Free
- USDA Organic
- Certified Gluten-Free by NSG
- Certified Organic by QAI
The Alvita Story...
In 1922, a new era for tea consumption began in America. The herb alfalfa, long known for its beneficial nutrients, was packaged in tea bags and sold to an emerging health food market. This product became known as Alvita and set the standard for future herbal teas. Today, Alvita represents more than forty single-ingredient teas, each one uniquely distinct, just like the individuals who drink them.
Alvita chooses only the highest quality organic, wild-crafted, or cultivated botanicals, perfectly prepared to provide you with the best Mother Nature has to offer. Historical and scientific literature is painstakingly studied to ensure that the correct traditional plant and most appropriate servings are used, delivering premium flavor and quality.
Herbs are gifts from the earth. Alvita takes its stewardship seriously by offering carefully harvested teas in earth-friendly packaging. Our beautifully illustrated boxes are made using recycled paperboard and our English, pillow style tea bags, are oxygen bleached, not chlorine treated. You won't find a better product, with a cleaner package...anywhere.
In Asian cuisine, Burdock root (Arctium lappa) is peeled, sliced, pan fried, and enjoyed as a delicious vegetable. Among herbalists, it's prized for its fibrous natural and mild bitter constituents, and has a long history of use in support digestion.
Alvita Burdock Root Tea is made with premium-quality, organic burdock root, and exudes an earthy, slightly roasted flavor with an aroma reminiscent of chicory.
Alvita...brewed with confidence, steeped in tradition.
Place one tea bag in a cup and add 8 oz of boiling water. Cover and steep for 15 minutes. Gently squeeze tea bag and remove.
Direction for use:
We recommend 3 cups daily, preferably between meals.
- Add sweetener if desired
- Naturally caffeine free
How To Brew
- Pour 8 oz
- Temp. 212°F
- Steep 15 min
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Organic Burdock (root)||2 g||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews