Amazing Grass, Kidz SuperFood, Outrageous Chocolate Flavor, 21 oz (600 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Made with Organic Wheat Grass
- Gluten Free & Vegan
- 100 Servings
- Dietary Supplement
- California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
- GMO Free
- 3 Full Servings of Fruits & Veggies**
We've taken the "Yuck!" out of eating vegetables!
Packed full with 31 rainbow colored fruits and vegetables, feel confident that the little ones are getting the nutrition they need. One serving of our Kidz SuperFood has the antioxidant equivalent of 3 servings of fruits and veggies.** With a delicious chocolate flavor, don't be surprised when you kids start asking for their fruits and veggies!
Supports overall wellness and healthy immune function
**(Antioxidant value determined by an independent ORAC analysis - Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity)
Mix one scoop with 4 to 6 oz of your favorite milk beverage.
Recommended for ages 2 & up, or anyone who wants to feel like a kid again!
Mixing Tip: Dissolve best when mixed with 1 once of water prior to adding milk.
Non dairy, gluten free, decaffeinated, Non-GMO, vegan, no artificial colors, flavors, fillers or other unnecessary stuff.
Best kept frozen, refrigerated or in a cool dry place after opening.
|Serving Size: one scoop (6 grams)|
|Servings Per Container: approximately 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||0|
|Total Fat||less than 1 g||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene)||30%|
Amazing Grass Phyto-nutritious Fruit & Veggie Blend
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
**Daily Value not established.