- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Whole Food Drink Powder
- Gluten Free & Raw
- Dietary Supplement
- USDA Organic
- Soy Free
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- GMO Free
Amazing Grass is grown and harvested in the good ol' United States of America, on a family-run farm, in Kansas to be exact, where we're dedicated to creating the best Organic Green SuperFoods, made from the finest ingredients on the face of the earth.
We believe in the incredible power of nutrition, leaving this world better off than how we found it and above all, sharing the happiness of Amazing Grass with our customers.
Meet The Amazing Trio, starring Barley grass, Wheat grass and Alfalfa. This simple combination gives you not one, but three of the best organic greens around. Made from some of the finest ingredients on Earth, The Amazing Trio delivers whole food nutrition that taste great.
Grown and harvested on our family run farm, right here in the good ol' USA.
Benefits of The Amazing Trio
- Supports overall health and wellness
- Supports healthy energy levels & immune function
- Supports body alkalinity
- Helps to achieve 5 plus daily servings of vegetables
Amazing Grass is from farms, not factories.
Mix 1 serving with 8 to 16 oz of water or your favorite beverage. We like drinking our greens with orange juice or apple juice. Also goes great in a smoothie!
Take it first thing in the morning to jump start your day!
Organic barley grass, organic wheat grass, organic alfalfa
Best kept frozen, refrigerated or in a cool dry place after opening.
|Serving Size: one packet (8 g)|
|Servings Per Box: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||5|
|Total Fat||less than 1 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|Sugars||less than 1 g|
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene)||3800 IU||80%|
|Vitamin C||17 mg||30%|
|Vitamin K||80 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B6||0.1 mcg||4%|
|Folic Acid||80 mcg||15%|
|Vitamin B12||0.1 mcg||25%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
**Daily Value not established