- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Therapeutic Botanical
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- USDA Organic
Traditional Ethnobotanical Information
A shrubby tree found in the floodplains of the Amazon, it spends the rainy season under water.
You hold in your hands the finest traditional medicine available on earth. This botanical is a long standing favorite in South America where it has been empirically selected for its effectiveness over many generations. Only organically cultivated or sustainable wild harvested plants are collected and shipped to our laboratories.
As a restorative tonic use 10 to 15 drops once or twice a day in a little water.
Information provided on this label should not be used as medical advice. Be sure to test a small amount for possible allergic reactions. Use under the supervision of a licensed healthcare practitioner. Not intended for long-term use. Not intended for pregnant or nursing women. Keep out of the reach of children.
100% Iporuru (alchornea castaneifolia), distilled water and certified organic grain alcohol (35-45%).