- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Get Toasted on The Roasty
- Sustainable Harvest
- Maca Picchu
- Approximately 60 Servings
- Nothing Artificial
Maca Magic Instant MaCafe sustainably harvested maca grown in Peru's Magic Valley. Grown at 14,000 feet, this remarkable root is packed with nutrients, alkaloids, tannins, proteins, vitamins B1, B2 and C, trace elements of copper, zinc, manganese, iron, selenium and boron, as well as macro and micronutrients.
Super Food of the Inca! Remember the morning thunder? Here it is in a maca chai. steeped in rich flavors of roasty maca and exotic herbs...a warming, all natural maca buzz with no caffeine. If you like coffee and other strong flavors, you'll feel the power of the Inca in this Maca Roasty Chai.
Add one teaspoon of dried blend to 8 ounces of water, soy, rice or regular milk and bring to a boil. Allow to steep until fully colored and flavored with the essence of the herb (at least 7 minutes). Strain, sweeten or flavor if desired. Serve warm or allow to cool and store in the refrigerator.
Nursing or pregnant women should consult their health care practitioner.
Tropical Spice Blend: Solcana, decaffeinated tea, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, ginger and black pepper berry.
No caffeine. Naturally delicious