Ambiance Cosmetics Inc, Volumizing Dry Shampoo, Brunette, Combo Pack Brush & Refill, 1.49 oz (42.3 g) (Discontinued Item)9 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: AMC-10132
- UPC Code: 675027101322
- Package Quantity: 1.49 oz (42.3 g)
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 2.6 x 4.5 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- 100% Natural
- Instantly Cleans and Refreshes Hair Without Water
- For All Hair Types
- Paraben & Preservative Free
- No Animal Testing
- Sulfate Free
100% natural formula refreshes, increases volume, conceals roots and extends the time between hair washings.
- Lifts roots to add body and fullness to hair.
- Cleans hair and absorbs excess oil, leaving hair looking, feeling and smelling freshly shampooed.
- Tinted powder blends with hair color; does not leave a white residue, which can cause hair to look gray.
- Unlike other dry shampoos, Ambiance Volumizing Dry Shampoo contains no alcohol, is non-flammable and will not damage or dry out hair.
- Perfect for all hair types.
- Refillable, high quality applicator brush.
Refillable brush applicator delivers powder directly to the scalp for better coverage, and fits easily into purses.
Using the applicator brush, dab Volumizing Dry Shampoo directly onto scalp. Blend powder into hair with applicator brush or fingertips. For use on dry hair only; no water or blow dryer required.
Tapioca starch, zea mays starch, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, acrylates copolymer, magnesium carbonate, silica, cellulose, fragrance. May Contain: Titanium dioxide, iron oxides, mica.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I don't have a lot of experience with dry shampoos, but this one delivers - it creates a thick hair look and does absorb oil from the scalp. I like the way my hair looks after using this.
I can't seem to get the hang of this. When my hair turns oily and I try to use this, either too little or too much powder goes out. Then I comb it through, the hair looks better but feels like straw...